Photos

May. 13th, 2007 11:13 pm
endorwitch: dengeki daisy manic (nana-nana and yasu 'keep it off the web')
[personal profile] endorwitch
I just uploaded a bunch of pics onto Flickr.
Taken between Anzac Day and this Thursday.
There are quite a lot of pics but I havent shared them all - more can be seen here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/endorwitch/ (mostly more Hannah and Jake. hehe)

dial up peeps beware! T.T

a few highlights:
Another Swift close up 'Hello lady!' Jake comes and says hi Big laugh Hannah and Jake hang out 2 Happy face!




Anzac Day drive - a few pics:
Anzac Day Road Trip - 1

Anzac Day Road Trip - 3

Anzac Day Road Trip - 4

Anzac Day Road Trip - 5


Swift piccies:
Another Swift close up

Swift gets some mail

More modelling

Close up again

Swift testing out his bed.
Swift has a bed, but no proper blankets or pillows yet....


Babies - Jake and Hannah:
'Hello lady!' Jake comes and says hi

Walking down the hall

Cuddles

Cool baby

Crawling Hannah

Big sneeze
Sneezing baby. I chortled everytime I see this pic! Does that make me a bad aunty?

Big laugh

Hannah and Jake hang out 2
Look at Jakes big eyes....so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!

Happy face!




April 2017

S M T W T F S
      1
2345 678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30      

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 29th, 2026 09:23 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios